iRoot for PC: To understand the app iRoot, one must understand what this app does. Rooting is basically a process of being able to have a full control on your device. That means you can have control as though you have developed the software of the device yourself. Having a full control on the device after rooting the android device helps you to optimize the device as per your own convenience. Suppose if one does not use the email app provided in the Stock ROM, he can root the phone and can delete the email application which is not possible without rooting the phone. Use Xender for PC free file sharing app.
iRoot is available for PC on Windows operating systems from Windows 7 and upwards. You can download the application for the computer online from the official site ‘Irootdownload.net’ It is one of the simplest application wherein you don’t have to anything much more than downloading and installing. You just need to follow some simple steps post downloading and installing the application. Fastest file sharing app: Zapya for PC.
The latest version of an iRoot for PC the application that is available to download is v2.2.1 that will be able to root any android device having an Android Operating System from 2.2 or above. Free video chatting & Group video calling app: IMO for PC.
Free Download Iroot for PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP & Mac Laptop
Requirements for iRoot are
- A PC with Windows Operating System.
- An Android device which has Android operating system of 2.2 or above.
- USB cable for connecting the Android device to the computer.
- Install USB driver properly on your computer.
- More than 80% battery in the device to be on the safer side.
Rooting Android device with iRoot application goes as follows
- Download the latest version of iRoot on the computer of a laptop from the website mentioned above.
- Enable the USB debugging mode on the Android device. This could be done by going to the settings on the Android device and going in ‘About Phone’ and tapping on the ‘Build Number’ which is the last option in the list 5 times. You become a developer after doing this.
- The message flashes on the screen as ‘You have now become a developer’ which creates an extra option in the settings that is ‘Developer option’. There you can an option to switch on and off the ‘USB debugging’ under the section of ‘Debugging’.
- Connect the Android device to the computer or laptop with the help of a USB cable. You should note that the USB should be connected to the USB 3.0 port of the computer if available or else you can connect to any of the USB port.
- Start the iRoot application and then it will ask you the model number of the Android device that you want to root. Fill in the correct details and follow as the instructions flash on the screen.
- At the end you will find the option ‘Root’, click on that and just wait for your phone to be rooted.
How to Install iRoot for PC on Windows 8/8.1/10/7 & Mac Laptop
- Find the official iRoot setup file and download it
- You can get the files from the zip files. Now extract on your windows.
- Then, double click on the .exe file and proceed with the installation
- You can select a suitable drive to save it. Now, iRoot is good to go.
Hope you have downloaded iRoot for PC and iRoot for windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, laptop computer and you need to unlock the Bootloader of your Android device before starting the rooting process. And one thing you should be noted that once the Android device has been rooted, you loose the warranty of the phone i.e if something happens to the phone while rooting or after the process, you won’t be able to retain the warranty of the phone. But it never happens that things go wrong with the help of iRoot. So enjoy your rooted phone and optimize it as per your preferences.