TV Portal for PC is an app that gives you the way to watch all your favorite TV serials and movies for free. Thousands of TV shows and a wide range of movies are available on this app which you can choose any of them for your entertainment anytime. Now I will tell you how to do this app works, basically, when you search for any TV show or a movie on TV Portal app, it gives you external links from which you watch your content. These links are from top sites like Gorillavid, Vidxfen, 180upload, Filebox and many such others. Popular picture editing software Picsart for PC free download.
So, the whole point here in this app is TV Portal doesn’t have any TV Show or movie content, instead, it gives you various platforms from where you can directly watch the content and that too for free. To share whatever, you watch through this app, you can always tell your friends and family about what exciting you are watching just by sharing the link on any social networking sites or on their email. Free live TV app on your android: JioTV for PC download free.
You do not have to worry at all about the safety aspects as these links what TV Portal provides are 100% free of viruses. This app has two versions in it, in free version few ads may occur and has limitation while you watch any content as it allows the viewers to watch two free TV episodes for every six hours. Whereas in a premium version, there are no ads and has no limitations on access to its content. And the media player what TV Portal recommends is either MX Player or BS Player. So, now that you got to know enough about TV Portal app, why don’t you try out yourself installing it on PC also. Root your devices using iRoot for windows Download.
If you are surprised, then yes, here in this post I will introduce you to some simple steps through which you can download TV Portal on your computer. As TV Portal for PC is officially not available on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer, using its Apk and with BlueStack Android Emulator, you can straight away Play TV Portal on your PC. Share your files using Xender for PC app.
Features of TV Portal for PC
- Search any TV Show or Movie by its Genre or by year on TV Portal app.
- Downloading of this app on Android device or on your PC is free of cost.
- Explore the app for various varieties of TV Shows and Movies that are available on TV Portal.
- For ad-free content without any limitations, you can always opt for its premium version.
- To have good watching experience of this app’s content, you shall have good internet speed.
- Forward the link and tell your friends about the content of TV Portal.
Download TV Portal for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer
Downloading TV Portal on your computer will require Android Emulator like BlueStacks, which will make you install and play this app on your PC. So now let’s check out what are the steps to download TV portal BlueStacks.
- BlueStacks Setup file is available on this post or from its website also, you can straight away download this emulator on your PC.
- This will take some time based on your internet speed, so once it gets completed, click on the file and start the installation.
- A window of installation will let you see a precise step of installing BlueStacks on your PC.
- So read the on-screen instructions and mark the options like to agree on the license agreement and access to the Apps Store.
- When you do so, it will end up copying all its required files and there you finish its download.
- Now the next step is to launch it on your PC, so click on the BlueStacks icon created on your PC and then sync it with your Gmail account directly from the BlueStacks window.
- Once you do that, your BlueStacks is all ready to start.
Installing TV Portal for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer
- Since TV Portal is not available on the Google Play Store, you need to download its Apk file. To do so, you can easily get the file from this post or by any other reliable sources.
- Open BlueStacks and there on the left-hand side, you can see options. Select add Apk.
- Now browse the TV Portal Apk file and open it.
- Automatically, the app will be installed and you can see its icon on the All Apps menu.
I wish you got complete guides that instruct you with how to install TV Portal for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista. So, try out installing it on your PC by yourself for free and enjoy your all-time favorite TV serials and movies on your computer.